LE STANZE DEL VETRO
Isola di San Giorgio Maggiore, 8
30124 Venice, Italy
Hours & Admission
Our exhibition space will be closed until the opening of
‘Bohemian Glass: The Great Masters’ (14 May – 26 November 2023).
The two large installations part of the exhibition ‘Venini: Light 1921-1985’, and set up in the galleries of the Fondazione Cini, next to the Basilica, will remain open to the public until 9 July 2023.
Opening hours: every day, Wednesday excluded, from 10am until 7pm.
Visit us safely
To access LE STANZE DEL VETRO all visitors we kindly recommend that visitors:
- always wear a FFp1 or FFp2 mask
- sanitize their hands at the entrance
- not visit us if feeling unwell or in case of COVID-19 symptoms
- keep a safe distance apart from others during the visit
T: +39 041 2710 280
Glass Study Centre
T:+39 041 2710 306
Guided tours and educational activities
firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free number 800 662477 (from Monday to Friday and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
How to reach us
- Actv water bus no. 2 to “San Giorgio”
- From San Zaccaria (approx. 3 minutes)
- From the train station (approx. 45 minutes)
- From Piazzale Roma (approx. 40 minutes)
- From Tronchetto (approx. 35 minutes)
ordinary ticket: 9.50 €
- For timetables and more information: www.actv.it/en
Entrance and toilets are accessible to those with mobility impairments or in wheelchairs.
Pets are not permitted inside the rooms.
T. +39 041 5229 138