LE STANZE DEL VETRO
Isola di San Giorgio Maggiore, 8
30124 Venice, Italy
Hours & Admission
Open every day (except on Wednesday) from 10am until 7pm.
Due to the limited capacity of our exhibition space, in order to maintain social distancing and avoid queuing, we suggest that you book the day and time of your visit here.
Visit us safely
As of August 6, 2021, all visitors from the age of 12, must present a Covid Certificate (Green Pass) to access LE STANZE DEL VETRO.
A Covid Certificate (Green Pass) is proof that a person has either been vaccinated against Covid-19, or received the first dose of a vaccine requiring two, or recovered from Covid-19, or received a negative test result in the previous 48 hours.
For everyone’s health and safety, please:
- always wear a mask covering your mouth and nose for the protection of yourself and others
- keep a safe distance apart from others during your visit
- sanitize your hands at the entrance
- do not visit us if you are feeling unwell or should you have COVID-19 symptoms
T: +39 041 2710 280
Glass Study Centre
T:+39 041 2710 306
Guided tours and educational activities
Toll-free number 800 662477 (from Monday to Friday and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
How to reach us
- Actv water bus no. 2 to “San Giorgio”
- From San Zaccaria (approx. 3 minutes)
- From the train station (approx. 45 minutes)
- From Piazzale Roma (approx. 40 minutes)
- From Tronchetto (approx. 35 minutes)
ferry (San Zaccaria – San Giorgio): 5 €
ordinary ticket: 7.5 €
- For timetables and more information: www.actv.it/en
Entrance and toilets are accessible to those with mobility impairments or in wheelchairs.
Pets are not permitted inside the rooms.
T. +39 041 5229 138