LE STANZE DEL VETRO
Isola di San Giorgio Maggiore, 8
30124 Venice, Italy
Hours & Admission
We are open every day, Wednesday excluded, from 10am until 7pm.
If you wish to book the day and time of your visit click here.
Visit us safely
To access LE STANZE DEL VETRO all visitors we kindly recommend that visitors:
- always wear a FFp1 or FFp2 mask
- sanitize their hands at the entrance
- not visit us if feeling unwell or in case of COVID-19 symptoms
- keep a safe distance apart from others during the visit
T: +39 041 2710 280
Glass Study Centre
T:+39 041 2710 306
Guided tours and educational activities
Toll-free number 800 662477 (from Monday to Friday and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
How to reach us
- Actv water bus no. 2 to “San Giorgio”
- From San Zaccaria (approx. 3 minutes)
- From the train station (approx. 45 minutes)
- From Piazzale Roma (approx. 40 minutes)
- From Tronchetto (approx. 35 minutes)
ferry (San Zaccaria – San Giorgio): 5 €
ordinary ticket: 7.5 €
- For timetables and more information: www.actv.it/en
Entrance and toilets are accessible to those with mobility impairments or in wheelchairs.
Pets are not permitted inside the rooms.
T. +39 041 5229 138